Hijab Fashion 2013 Inspirations is about inspirations of hijab fashion 2013. Fashion look with hijab is now more varied. For those of you who want to be different with hijab fashion 2013, Follow the 5 inspirations from the hijabers fashion icons. Here the Hijab Fashion 2013 Inspirations.
Hijab fashion 2013, here the inspirations
1. Dian Pelangi This is the first of hijab fashion 2013 inspirations. Muslim fashion designers label of ‘Dian Pelangi’ is identical with playful and chic fashion style. Most appearances of Dian Pelangi always play with the color but still look harmonious. Like the appearance of Dian Pelangi this time, Dian combines bright colors such as orange and electric blue and add a pink and blue blazer for the color looks diffuse.
2. Hana Tajima Simpson Among fashion bloggers, the name of Japanese-English mulatto woman is known for her unique style and casual hijab. Fashion line labeled ‘Maysaa’ which is now becoming a favorite among Muslim women in Western countries. Hijab fashion 2013 of street-style, for example, Hana playing with bright colors like fuschia for the blouse and trousers, but it does not seem excessive with a blend of flat black-white shoes and maroon hijab.
3. Dina Toki-O This is the second of hijab fashion 2013 inspirations. Daily style of this British fashion designer is fashionable and glamorous and also stated in her clothes collection. For hijab fashion 2013 you can take inspiration from her. Dina Toki-O combined batwing tops and tribal motifs maxi skirts. Uniquely Dina Toki-O also add accessories such as earring sthat are combined with a modified turban.
Hijab fashion 2013, the next inspirations
4. Ria Miranda Here the next of hijab fashion 2013 inspirations. Her casual and stylish style are can be easily applied in your hijab fashion 2013. Jumpsuit and harem pants, made the appearance of Ria Miranda become unusual. This display is suitable for everyday wear or just add accessories like a necklace for a casual look of hijab fashion 2013.
5. Yuna Zarai This is the last of hijab fashion 2013. Singer-songwriter from Malaysia has a stylish hijab style and chic, and has become an inspiration to many Muslim women. Yuna did a lot of creations with her maxi dress collection. Like this hijab fashion 2013 inspirations, she looks glamorous with a blend of maxi skirt and wool jacket. Add accessories with a small belt that formed the knot, and satin scarf wrapped around that could fit your style.
Look again this, inspirations of hijab fashion 2013
Please see again Hijab Fashion 2013 Inspirations and to find out our latest articles about the other news fashion trend please subscribe via RSS feed. Thank you for reading Hijab Fashion 2013 Inspirations.